3.02.2017

On Armageddon



I’m not trying to shit on anyone’s religion.  Really, I’m not.  

There’s just one thing I cannot wrap my head around:  If an imminent date has been identified as the start of the rapture, why would you then give all of your material possessions away?  

I’m serious.  

This happened during Y2K and then again a few years ago . Again, in response, people gave all their stuff away.  This last time we were driving Lorren to a Tae Kwon Do tourney and a news story on the radio came on about "today" being the day.  
I was thinking how pissed off I was going to be if this indeed my last day on earth and I was spending it in a sweaty gym watch preteens try and beat the shit out of each other. 

But I digress...

These folks are giving away good shit, like TVs and speedboats and cars.  The whole thing defies logic.  If the world is going to end, then your neighbor won’t be able to use your flat screen either.  

Think it through, people.  

Enjoy your toys until the bitter end.